A) Merit List(s)
Merit will be the only criteria for admission to MBA (Power Management) program.
Merit list(s) for Non-Sponsored seats (General and Reserved Categories)
(i) 70 percent marks of the total scores obtained by the candidates in the CAT Examination.
(ii) Marks obtained by the candidates in Group Discussion (Max 20 Marks)
(iii) Marks obtained by the candidates in Personal Interview (Max 10 Marks)
Merit list for Sponsored seats:
Sponsored candidates need not appear for CAT examination.
The sponsored seats shall be filled up on merit to be prepared as per the following criteria:
A) 60% of the total marks obtained in B.E./B.Tech. etc.
B) Out of 20 marks obtained in Group Discussion.
C) Out of 10 marks obtained in Personal Interview.
D) Out of 10 marks weightage for experience, as under:-
Upto 5 years experience : 3 marks
Above 5 years upto 8 years exp.: 6 marks
Above 8 years upto 10 years exp : 8 marks
Above 10 years and more yr. Exp: 10 marks
Group Discussion and Interview will be conducted at NPTI, Corporate Office, Faridabad on 02th & 03th April, 2014.
The Merit list, duly approved by the Vice-Chancellor, prepared as per the above mentioned criteria, by the Counselling Board constituted on the recommendations of the Dean, Faculty of Management Sciences, M.D.University, Rohtak will be displayed on the Notice Board of NPTI and can also be seen on the website.
All the candidates are required to attend Group Discussion/Personal Interview or Counseling as per schedule available on the NPTI website and no separate communication will be sent for this purpose. The Counseling will start at 10.00 AM, as per schedule, at NPTI, Faridabad. The candidate shall mark their attendance before the admission committee on their turn in order of merit. A candidate who does not report on the due date/time of the Counseling may be considered for admission as per the availability of seats at the time of his/her reporting.
(i) If two or more candidates secure identical marks in the merit, their relative merit, will be determined by the marks obtained by them in the qualifying or equivalent examination. In case the marks in the qualifying or equivalent examination are also identical, the candidate senior in age will be preferred.
The Candidates shall be called for Counselling as per merit order, which shall be held at NPTI Corporate Office at Faridabad on 1st May, 2014. The successful candidates will have to deposit the admission fees and hostel fee as per rules of the University/Institute on the date of the counselling. All the original documents will have to be submitted for verification to the Counselling Board.
- Candidates called for Counselling are advised to bring Demand Drafts of the requisite amount in favour of “National Power Training Institute” payable at Faridabad.
- In case a selected candidate is asked to withdraw from the program for any reasons, his/her tuition fee will not be refunded except for the refundable deposit. All disputes will be settled in Faridabad court.
- In case a selected candidate withdraws admission before subsequent Counseling/start of the course, his/her Course fee can be refunded after deducting an amount of Rs.2500/-. No refund will be allowed after the start of the course.
- Reservation of seats shall be as per the norms of Central Government. Seats falling vacant in a particular category shall be allocated to the other categories subject to the eligibility conditions and reservation norms as prevalent from time to time, as per the approval of the VC.
- In case the seats from Sponsored Category remain vacant the same will be thrown open to Non-sponsored category.
- Candidates reporting for Counselling and whose results have not been declared will be provisionally admitted to the program. However, they have to positively submit their Original Detailed Marksheets of all Semesters by 18th August, 2014, otherwise their admission will be cancelled.
- All the candidates are advised to bring with them two sets of attested Photocopies of all required Certificates / Testimonials along with the Original Certificates at the time of COUNSELLING failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- Students who do not attend the first counseling are also eligible to attend subsequent Counselling schedules, in the event such Counsellings are held due to arising vacancies. However, seats shall be offered in merit order.